Q Business Consulting assignments are undertaken as projects
We begin by working with you to ensure there is a clearly defined scope and the objectives are understood by all key parties.
Typically an assignment will be defined as a series of component tasks so that each may be completed to a fixed fee and in an agreed timescale.
Assignments that typically fall into this category include:
- Development of Business Plans and Business Models
- Preparing Business Proposals for Major Client Bids
- Responding to Government Tenders
- Drafting of an Investment Memorandum
- Managing a Search & Negotiations for a potential acquisition
- Conducting Due Diligence prior to an acquisition
- Business Analysis and drafting functional specifications
- Identifying Business Intelligence solutions